Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering swapping the stock exhaust for another one, but I have never actually looked through them online, so can anyone suggest a good one? I've looked at the Masurri and I like what I see so far. Yoshimura seems good, but I don't know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered a Masurri a few days ago, Can not wait for it to come in will let you know what I think. From what I have read they are all basically the same in sound the only real differences that you are paying for is the look and the material the pipe is made out of.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Do a search on the forum, there's multiple threads about just about every exhaust option for the 300.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
If you're getting a slip on, then it's really all based on look and sound and that's entirely personal preference. Go check out the aftermarket exhaust thread on here for lots of videos so you can get an idea of how they sound.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ordered a Masurri a few days ago, Can not wait for it to come in will let you know what I think. From what I have read they are all basically the same in sound the only real differences that you are paying for is the look and the material the pipe is made out of.
I also ordered one on monday should be alright hopefully

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Call me crazy, but I like the look of the stock exhaust, but would love to entertain the idea of coring it for more power and better sound. Anyone done this yet? Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey all, thrilled with my new Ninja 300. Need some help. I had a 2009 ninja 250 with a yoshimura slip on. It was loud, but my neighbors never complained. Obviously I am looking for a new slip on for my 300. I have it narrowed down to the Delkevic, Leo vince GP, and the MGP growler. All 3 have been refereed to as obnoxiously loud. My concern is I leave for work at 4 am. Can any one weigh in on how loud thees 3 are compared to the yoshi? I'm hoping all slip ons are basically the same volume. Also if any one has any opinion on one being better than the other. I am still in my break in period. Should I wait before adding the slip on? Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sorry I thought the gp growler was a different exhaust. You could always get a yoshi for the 300. Also you do not need to wait till after the break in period for a slip on as it doesn't do anything except change your tone.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yoshi is a little out of my price range right now ($450). I can get the Delkevic and the Leo for $195 and although it would be a stretch for me, the Hotboddies Growler for $299. I was also waiting on a reply from a member offering to sell his M4 :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Call me crazy, but I like the look of the stock exhaust, but would love to entertain the idea of coring it for more power and better sound. Anyone done this yet? Thanks.
Glad I'm not the only one. I'd like to keep the stock can and have a catless header without all the cutting/welding.

·
Registered
463 Posts
i am planned to get a full exhaust but planned to to get a juice box like area p, since alot of peeps talk good about it, i got 2 questions
1)can i install a full exhaust and not damage anything while i get a juice box?
2) is it easy to put and manage a juice box, or is it tricky?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts