Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a white 300. Called Orlando dealer and they quoted me 6300 out the door. Way to much,, but if I get costco its 5480 plus tag. Dealer here in Brandon quoted 6100 out the door.
Trying to be around 5000 if possible. What do you guys think, what should I say to get the price lower?

What did you pay Out The Door in FL?

·
Registered
839 Posts
5800 OTD with extended warranty and tank pad.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AX72 where did you buy and how did you talk them down that much?

So far Barneys in Brandon wants 5713, orlando with costco wants 5630, St pete powersports wants 5606.

Still calling places to get it down. I also have a military discount with these quotes. I'm not doing that well so far.

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
U may get a better price if u can show u are able to pay for it so show credit or cash its what I have had to do a few times but I was 18-23 at the time so they looked at me as a tire kicker

·
Registered
280 Posts
AX72 where did you buy and how did you talk them down that much?

So far Barneys in Brandon wants 5713, orlando with costco wants 5630, St pete powersports wants 5606.

Still calling places to get it down. I also have a military discount with these quotes. I'm not doing that well so far.
I got mine from Tampa Motorsports. They wanted 6k but they were really desperate to sell me the bike. I didn't act desperate and the first time they offered 6k I walked out. They called 24hr later to negotiate. Walked in with a check filled out and signed for 5500 and they took it haha.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just picked mine up on the weekend i paid cash for it and was 6300 otd thats in Toronto Canada that was the best quote i had as high as 7200.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got mine from the same spot as ax722 for 5,495.40 out the door. Gets delivered to my house tomorrow. Got it in white.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i paid 6100 for mine from sky powersports but then again ive had mine for months and bought it when you couldn't find ebony ANYWHERE in three counties (and TRUST ME, i looked at EVERY kawi dealer)

it had only been on the dealer floor for... 8 hours? when i purchased it. i'm pretty certain i have the first ebony one that was available in the bay area

1 - 12 of 12 Posts