Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I'm a former Ninja 300 owner and it seems that soon I'll own another one. I've got an MT07 that I'm trading in for a Ninja 300 and cash. I've had the R3, the two bikes previously mentioned, a Yamaha R15, a CBR250R, and a few other bikes. I've got a soft spot for the Ninja. It's just such a cool looking bike that I'm actually excited to get back on it. Cheers!

·
Registered
286 Posts
welcome! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the MT-07 vs the 300. It seems more people go from a 300 to an MT-07 than the other way round-

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just curious, why do you want another 300 over the R3? This is my 2nd 300. I have ridden both the 300s on the track. My current 300 pulls very strong with the full exhaust system and ECU flash. It’s a blast to ride on the street and track!
54B3CAC8-3881-4915-8A23-B387D5E7BDB2.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm downgrading from an Mt07 to a 300cc bike because I'm gonna get a better car than the one I have now. With the pandemic and all, cars are just more useful and practical. Especially when bike clubs aren't going out much anymore. So it's more about the money.

Also, I like the looks of the Ninja and R3 much more than that of a naked bike. They look amazing. I've enjoyed the R3 a lot, and even though I've had both and I know that the R3 is a bit faster than the ninja, the difference isn't that big.

Either way, I've sold, bought, and switched bikes all the time so I might be changing it up again in the not-so-distant future. One thing is for sure: I prefer fully-faired bikes, and perhaps a ninja 650 will be my next move after I get the money together after buying the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts