Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I'm in Ohio, I bet you have great year round riding there!

I personally like the white, that will for sure be the color I choose when I get mine!

Enjoy the bike and be safe! If you haven't already consider taking the BRC in your state, it teaches you good techniques!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No option for the SE, only black or white. I like the white and also realize it will be easier to see, but also love the way the black looks. I was also thinking of getting the white and blacking out some areas like the side vents and side of the rear fender and other small places with the flat black of the plastic to give it a different look, or the same with another color on the black, I have until Friday afternoon to decide and then again I may not get a choice if the black is already gone when I get there as I have a reserve on the white now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was in the same boat a month ago. Both colors are great! You can't go wrong with either one. I decided to buy the black one just because I wanted to avoid the hassle of putting carbon fiber (stickers) on the grey plastic parts on the white bike to make it ideal to my taste.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i could have bought a white one over a month and a half ago... instead i held out until the day before thanksgiving for a ebony one because on the advice of the dealer, buy the one that you really feel passionate about otherwise you'll both not be as passionate for riding nor as passionate in taking care of your machine...

·
Registered
185 Posts
i could have bought a white one over a month and a half ago... instead i held out until the day before thanksgiving for a ebony one because on the advice of the dealer, buy the one that you really feel passionate about otherwise you'll both not be as passionate for riding nor as passionate in taking care of your machine...
I do agree with that, I did not even have that choice =( lol... they had 1 300 in the whole shop... the ebony, gotta admit i'm not disappointed. Changed the oil and lubed the chain for the first time today

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.