Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FINALLY DONE! HERE IS ALBUM OF THE PICS:

http://imgur.com/a/K5Voz

I went with matte black...now I'm already bored of it and was considering dropping 600 on a new helmet. I posted on /r/houston about looking for an artist to draw on my helmet with a silver sharpie. I never expected something this good...

I wanted a zelda themed helmet mixed with sharpie art style. She nailed it. The sketch is not even done yet and im freaking out at how cool it looks.

also, she asked for 70 bucks?! it looks so good im going to probably give her somewhere in the neighborhood of 125 as a surprise, so long as the helmet itself turns out decent.

she is doing it this weekend, you can bet ill be plastering finished pics here and everywhere else on the internets.

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats freakin nuts man. Have you thought of getting her to do some work on the bike?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
yes actually...only thing holding me back is if i ever want to sell the bike...it would be way too personalized to sell

· Registered
1,105 Posts
The crowd I was hangin' with in the supermoto forums were getting into the "sharpie art" stuff. I've seen alot of folks doing thier own or having a friend or aquaintence doing thier bike, after they finish they clear coat or 3M armor it. Alot of the bikes have plastics now-a-days so its easy to change colors or repaint without much effort.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.