Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
lol only a cheapie rjays gp3..i love the twin visor as it still protects my eyes if i have the visor up and dont need sunnies ;)
Oh i see.... ill have to find one for myself O:

Since you guys are from QLD :eek: what do you think of myself and a friend or two doing a ride from SYD to the lovley gold coast? or is it not a good idea for bikes? :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
do the ride, the bikes will do it no worries at all.theres a guy in japan with a 1991 suzuki gsx250f across who has done over 380,000kilometers on his bike.thats more then then the distance from the earth to the moon.many have done the iron butt ride in the usa with ninja 250's. dont let the size of the bike slow you down when it comes to travelling, i have no doubt that when kawasaki tested these bikes they went nuts and did stuff like very long rides day after day to test and see what broke.to set your mind at ease, i used to ride my cbr250rr from mt isa to townsville on a regular basis, that about 900 kilometers and had it for 4 years and it never skipped a beat

heres the guy in japan with his suzuki across 250 gsx250f thats done over 380,000 kays and has been in a number of magazines for his efforts as well

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search?q=33543-05c00&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=839&prmd=imvns&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&u=http://www.bea.hi-ho.ne.jp/tetsu-t/across.html&usg=ALkJrhjuyuzbUWfy21WJZPiiZnwqsimvMA

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody on the forum here who is North of Townsville eg Mareeba, Cairns, Port Douglas, Malanda, Gordonvale , Ingham, Innisfail, Tully, South Johnson??

I will be coming thru these towns next saturday 26th janurary and sunday 27th if your interested to say g'day

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anybody on the forum here who is North of Townsville eg Mareeba, Cairns, Port Douglas, Malanda, Gordonvale , Ingham, Innisfail, Tully, South Johnson??

I will be coming thru these towns next saturday 26th janurary and sunday 27th if your interested to say g'day

hey mate,

I'm moving to Mareeba in a month's time. So I'll be a N.QLDer. Hope to catch up with you soon. Now sorting freight and removalists... anyone you recommend?

plus side with the move is the twisties around the area/range. =D

would love to catch up with you.

J

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mareeba, they have a great Rodeo there every year. i think they still have a very flash go cart track there too, and a few war museums too.
great rides thru there, kuranda range, gillies highway, palmerston highway, mt malloy -> port douglas -> cairns, very very nice stuff indeed.

im not sure when im coming thu mareeba again, i really enjoy the ride from townsville - > south johnstone ->palmerston ->tablelands -> mt malloy -> port douglas, ->carins

awesome run
next time i do go thru i will have my power commander 5 fitted as well, yippie!

next time i do come thru id love to say g'day to you & any others in the area, i believe there is a few in Cairns as well

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I'm from Innisfail / Cairns area, I hope the move up north goes well.

I took my ninja out on the palmerston last weekend, as my first range ride, It was tonnes of fun. Definately keen here to catch up if anyone is coming through.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
G'day cruizin,
Sorry to bother you mate but I have also just discovered the regions and was wondering if you could make a north island and South Island regions for us kiwis. Sorry for posting here also tried to send you a msg but wasn't sure how to on my phone :)

Thanks for ya time mate

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts