Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I have been lurking these forums for several months now, I feel it is probably about time I make my presence known, maybe even introduce myself.

G'day I'm Jeff. I'm 22 years old, and a soldier in the ADF

From Victoria, Australia, although my job has me travelling all round the country (I'm posted in NSW now, but in 4 months time I'll be back in Vic, then who knows after that)

Haven't been on a bike since I was 10, so pretty excited (and somewhat nervous) to get back up on two wheels.

After extensive research, I have my heart set on the Ninja 300, pretty certain I'm going for white and dead set on ABS.
Was supposed to do my learner's course this weekend but due to a leg injury, everything has been delayed a few months. Now I figure I'll go for it when I'm posted in Vic.

Hobbies include Fire twirling, I'm trying to learn bass guitar and all things computer related.

Only plan to do a few things with the bike as far as mods go, I'm still working on finding legality info for Aus as far as certain mods go.
Looking at getting a sexy sounding slip on exhaust (not looking for power boost), a gear position indicator, some custom decals, Kawi touring windshield, and maybe some LED's behind the fairings (not using whilst driving, unfortunately I believe that's illegal here), reflective rim tape or possibly those 'molten Rhok' ones I spotted somewhere on this forum, they seem cool too.

I always welcome input, be it suggestions, criticism, anything. If I say something and you don't like it, tell me. If you think what I plan/suggest to do is dumb/stupid, say so. If you have a better idea, share it! I'd love to hear it.

So anyway....... Hi, how are you all? Pleased to finally meet you. :D

Jeff

· Registered
124 Posts
Welcome!
Be sure to check out the regional sections (NSW, VIC etc ) for cruises and meets etc.

We got a couple nsw meet ups soon so keep an eye out!

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Howzit going Jeff, I'm Jeff. :eek:

There can only be one mate so I am gonna have to ask you to leave.......

naaaaaaaaaaa welcome mate and good to see someone else from the ADF, was in the RAN for a little over 4 years but that was nearly 10 years ago now.

Mate anything you wanna know about any part of the bike or any mods, you have definitely started in the right place. Never been part of a better forum and kudos to all girls and guys that help run this, as it helps new riders like you help grow the community of Ninja 300 riders by becoming one. They are an awesome fun bike mate, you will love it for sure.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@jeffandrachel; Glad you could find room in these forums for another Jeff. I'm army myself, like to have at least two points of contact with solid ground, be it feet or wheels!

Can't wait to get my L's and get my bike!! though so many colour schemes and decal ideas, think I might need to buy five or six if I can't make up my mind lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.