Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Ninja enthusiasts!

Looks like a great specialized forum, cant wait to soak up some of the knowledge and share experiences etc

I ordered in my Ninja 300 SE in green with ABS two days ago, now Ive got 6 weeks to kill before it arrives... I cant stop watching videos on it! Its wrecking my head :eek:

This will be my third bike after having owned multiple dirt bikes and a RGV250,CBR250 etc

It was a tough decision when I was at the dealership but I like my small bikes and cant wait to jump on it, Im yet to read a negative thing about it....
Enough Rant

Safe Riding :p

·
Registered
865 Posts
Your gonna love it =D I do You;ll have to tell us about the abs model... I havent heard much about it? I dont have the abs model, they didnt have one in stock, and I really didnt want to pay the premium lol

I couldnt be happier with my bike!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congrats! I just love the SE color scheme.

Welcome!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :)

Ive never owned an abs bike so should be interesing in the wet! Had a few lockups in the wet with my old bikes... definately not fun.
Im already looking at mods for it! Nothing Major, definately needs an exhaust upgrade and tank pad, will probably do HID's.

The abs in australia is $500 more expensive but I think its money well spent :)

Were any of you guys tossing up between the Ninja 650? its 3 grand more but looks nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts