Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & girls, just stumbled across this forum while browsing last night. So glad i did, great idea. Some really handy topics & discussions.

Just purchased a black 300 the other day, apparently the last one left in WA until early next year, had it delivered & now i'm back at work so wont get a chance to ride for another week!!!

I'm a relatively new rider on the road, been on dirt bikes plenty, but loving being out on the road, cant wipe the smile off my face :) Looking forward to chatting with some of you, learning & growing.

Cheers guys
Jas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where to buy cheap in perth

hey guys,

i am just about to buy the ninja 300 and was just wondering if anybody of u could tell me the price u paid for it and where about in perth (perth region you bought it.

cheapest i found so far is 6700 for a non abs model with mac1bikes, but that cant be it, because i have seen many previews writing the ninja 300 for the non abs model $6100.

if anyone of you have a good tip for me please feel free to reply:)

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Na 6700 for non abs dont sound right to me, I paid 6800 with abs for ebony including all on roads. Non abs was 6500. Kim Britton Kawasaki in Rockingham. Just depends on dealer though. The phone is your friend and dont be scared to play one dealer against another to get a better price. This is your pride and joy to you, you are just dollar signs and a number to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts