Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a new roller seat for the garage. Now I can sit down to do some maintenance, detailing, put on my boots and admire the bike :)

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
LOL I have the sears craftsman round one with the tray on the bottom, good for an old guy to sit on his butt and work on the bike with.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mines a bit more high tech.

Made of super light weight material, not even nasa know about these things (so don't tell them).

I use one for my bum and another to hold tools/bucket.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mines a bit more high tech.

Made of super light weight material, not even nasa know about these things (so don't tell them).

I use one for my bum and another to hold tools/bucket.
Mine's the same model but with the bolted on Lawnmower seat for lumbar support

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Funny you mention this, I really want one of those roller seats, my issue is my garage is 60+ years old and the concrete is ROUGH and things with little wheels dont roll very well :(

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I really did just bolt an old lawnmower seat onto a crate for mine. Nice to be able to lean back every once in a while

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The seat was only $40 from my local auto store. Those milk crates hurt the cheeks after a little while haha

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can find them from your local auto store. I purchased mine from a store called Repco in Australia but can also be found in Autobarn and Supercheap auto, hope this helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts