Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Hood

I fixed it. The cut was only the Teflon coating. I used the rubber cover from the stock lines and glued it around the new line over that spot. Then I put the grommet over then the clamp. The line is fine. The kink no longer bends either cause its stiff there from the rubber. Still looks great, feels great, I am still alive.

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·

Great news

· Registered
478 Posts
is this still available?

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

· Registered
420 Posts
Highly interested... I would like to get black lines with red ends...also you guys have the banjo bolt available in different colors???..i have install woodcraft clip ons on my bike..do i need a special front line???..i seen some posts about this and i they mentioned extra line length and stuff lime that..thanks

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
PM's sent and replied

· Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the great offer, a few questions and you can pm me afterwards. Does this set come with fittings ie the complete setup that I can replace on my own? or do I need to get the fittings (end connectors?) also? Looking for clear and SS look. Thanks. I have a 13 no ABS and would think about Clipons in the future.

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

pm sent.

· Registered
280 Posts
I have Woodcraft clip ons and my stock front line seems too short. Is there a way to get a longer front line as part of this set? PM please! :)

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I have Woodcraft clip ons and my stock front line seems too short. Is there a way to get a longer front line as part of this set? PM please! :)

Yes, we can do that as well.. upon request.

· Registered
47 Posts
Is this still going on? I know I'm a bit late but want to look into these SS lines. Seem to be a night and day difference when paired with HH front and rear pads compared to stock pads and lines from what I've read.

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

Sending you a PM now

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·

pm sent

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
61 - 80 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.