Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys, I decided to sharpen up my digital pen and draft a visualization in Photoshop for what mods I want to do on my bike and get some input. Let me know what you think, and I'd love to hear what other mods you think will compliment my design!

All of this stuff is for looks, performance mods is a another topic entirely. Most of this stuff is pretty subtle, but that's mainly because I already love the look of my ninja and I'm going for a clean look. The only other thing I'm not sure about is I don't like how blank the front farings look (in front of the vents). If anyone has any ideas for some really clean decals let me know!

The total cost will be under $250.

I uploaded a before/after so you can see exactly what I'm doing.

- Spencer

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tinting the reflectors seems silly. And as for the black fairings in front of the vents, search for carbon wrapping

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great idea on the carbon wrapping! Is that stuff hard to work with? I don't know anything about it but the photos I saw look pretty cool. I have a FMF Apex exhaust on the other side which is carbon fiber, so it'll integrate nicely.

Is the smoked reflector a bad idea because of safety? I wasn't totally sold on the idea because of that but I thought I'd throw it in there.

- Spencer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Or you could do pazzo levers and just get them in red. Ups your price, but now you have adjustable, anodized levers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Or just go with these for $33 ;)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Aluminum-Shorty-Clutch-KAWASAKI/dp/B00KFICISE/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1409789765&sr=8-6&keywords=ninja+300+levers"]http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Aluminum-Shorty-Clutch-KAWASAKI/dp/B00KFICISE/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1409789765&sr=8-6&keywords=ninja+300+levers[/ame]

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks much nicer.

Personally, if the windscreen were much taller than stock, I wouldn't get dark tint. Also, tinted lights seem less safe. People are already out to kill us. heh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts