Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys I made a post a few weeks ago and I just thought I'd update you guys my initial problem was I was riding it one day when out of nowhere the bike just started bogging out it bogs but it doesn't die out it will stay running and it idles just fine until it gets revved up to 5K once it gets revved up to 5K it doesn't want to go any higher and it seems like it's getting too much air or something I'm unsure I'm going to be posting a video so you guys can see exactly what I'm talking about it is a stunt bike by the way and I do somewhat beat on it but it always ran just fine , never had a speedometer on it so I just recently got one and it doesn't have any FI lights just thought I'd mention that I've gone through and checked the spark plugs clean the throttle bodies and injectors thinking that it was a fuel issue which it still could be I'm unsure just recently took it to a shop and they made sure that the fuel pressure was fine and it was so the fuel pump is good I put a new air filter in it also when I first got the bike I did a clean air mod on it basically deleting the two hose connections on the airbox running a hose from the crankcase to the top of the bike with an air filter and blocking off the play on the head of the motor and it ran just fine the entire time that I've had it if anyone can help I would very much appreciate it I just want to ride it's such an addiction lol I'll have a video of the issue below if possible

1 - 1 of 1 Posts