Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sold the Ninja 300 and I kept the seat cowl and the mounting hardware. I'm looking to sell it for $100, buyer pays shipping. Its literally brand new no scratches or anything. I owned the bike for only 2 months. I'm located in DC area if anyone is local we could meet up to make the shipping a lot easier. PayPal only, any questions please ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I should be able to buy it next paycheck (Wednesday). Any clue what shipping to Aus will look like?

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
Still toying with the idea. Is this still 'unlockable' like the rear set? I store stuff under it all the time...this almost looks like it replaces the whole rear end pretty much...if that's the case, I won't even buy a white one (from Kawasaki or anyone).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still toying with the idea. Is this still 'unlockable' like the rear set? I store stuff under it all the time...this almost looks like it replaces the whole rear end pretty much...if that's the case, I won't even buy a white one (from Kawasaki or anyone).
No you can still store stuff under it just replaces the seat and the cowl goes in place of the rear seat. You can switch them back really easily and keep stuff in there either way.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
784 Posts
You do realize this thread is 2 years old and the last post said it was sold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.