Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if the 41073-0651-QT (2016 ABS front wheel) and (2013 no ABS front wheel) 41073-0651-R2 are interchangeable? Looking for a spare set of rims for racing a 2013 Ninja 300 without ABS. The set found is from a 2016 with ABS. Confirmed the rear wheels are same part number, but wondering what difference is in the front?

Any insight into rotor interchangeability as well? Having a hard time tracking down an answer. I assume I can buy new non-ABS rotors for those wheels, but would save some money if could use the ABS rotors without any worries (on front and rear). Thoughts?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Pretty sure the wheels, rotors, and hardware are all the same on both models. The ABS wheel has the speed sensor plate on it, which I am almost certain you can just remove. But if your bike is non-ABS, then I don't think it would care that the plate is there. I'd say check once in parts diagrams that the wheel spacers part numbers are the same, and if they are, then I'd say you're good.

Probably would be harder if you had an ABS bike and non-ABS wheels, it would not be happy. Hope this helps.

-Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts