Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been around these forums for a few weeks prior to getting my bike, getting all the information I could. Thank you to everyone who has made my first bike experience much less daunting!

I completed my MSF course a day ago, and was then ready to go get my bike (which I had a deposit sitting on, waiting for the first model of my choice to roll into the dealership).

Picked up my 300 SE ABS from the dealership today (a few minutes before closing time!) and put 20 miles on her the first day (I was busy preparing for xmas!).

Really happy with the bike so far, definitely a beginner friendly bike with a very forgiving throttle and clutch. The ABS seems to work well also, preventing most of the lockup from hard braking.

Hope to continue to learn from and contribute to all the great information on these forums, and maybe get that Central FL meetup going :cool:

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. 300 was my first bike, and it's only been about 3 weeks. I have over 500 miles (which isn't that easy living in the 7 cities of hampton roads, virginia). Definitely a great beginner bike but still a ton of fun. Has a great get-up and go (I'm coming from an SUV so 0-60 in a few seconds is great to me)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome bro =D lookin good!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It wasn't he got it yesterday lol. Posted it at 1 am rofl

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
839 Posts
Congrats on the bike!
It's very pretty for sure!

·
Registered
185 Posts
congrats! i picked up a ebony in lake wales right after my MSF in lakeland early last month..... Please... sign me up for that Central FL meet up.. I'm located on 27 between lake wales and dundee.... PM me if anything...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts