Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
What: Selling Two Brothers Kawasaki Ninja 300 (2013-14) Black Series V.A.L.E. Slip-on Exhaust Systems - M-2 Carbon Fiber canister

This exhaust is brand-spanking new! Has not touched a bike and only opened 3 times! Everything is in pristine condition! PM me while it's still available

Where: LOCAL (Los Angeles, Rosemead, San Gabriel region) will consider shipping

Why: I low sided my LV Exhaust and bought this one to replace it but have to sell it because I have to pay 12units worth of college courses for this summer :emot-doh:. I hate to sell it but I'm in the position where I need to :frown:. 100% of this money will go towards my education in nursing. Thanks for looking!

Price: $380

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wish you the best of luck with the sale and commend you on making the responsible choice financially but those are available brand new for less $.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish you the best of luck with the sale and commend you on making the responsible choice financially but those are available brand new for less $.
Thank you!! :)

I spent a lot more than what I bought it for. For being opened 3 times out of the box to show and take pictures, the depreciation of this exhaust should not drop by that much. I personally think this is a great deal for what it's worth. It's also great for those that do not want to wait for shipping from websites :). I will also take offers, just PM me :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
You could have spent $1,000 on it, it doesn't mean you should ask that much for it when many sites have it in stock for $377 or less with no tax and free shipping. If I were you I would put it up for $340 shipped here and maybe more on your local Craigslist if you really want to sell it. Good luck either way, nursing is a fun job ;)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You could have spent $1,000 on it, it doesn't mean you should ask that much for it when many sites have it in stock for $377 or less with no tax and free shipping. If I were you I would put it up for $340 shipped here and maybe more on your local Craigslist if you really want to sell it. Good luck either way, nursing is a fun job ;)
Thanks Bentley :) Yeah I figured this was a reasonable price. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm opened for offers :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bumppy

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD! Mods, please close thank yoU! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status