Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
if I didnt have the SE would probably be interested, seen these on the market just HIGHLY disappointed that they didnt take the time to get a pic of an actual 300 with the graphics... it might look like crap with the difference in tank and fairings

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if I didnt have the SE would probably be interested, seen these on the market just HIGHLY disappointed that they didnt take the time to get a pic of an actual 300 with the graphics... it might look like crap with the difference in tank and fairings
yeah i dont know why the do that on their site - seems to be the case with alot of the graphics. i guess until someone submits some shots. updating original post to lower the price, FYI.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
there is a time limit for standard users as to how long after the make a post that they can edit it. im not sure what the limit is. but if anyone wants their for sale thread changed, just shoot any of the mods a pm with a link to the thread & what you want changed and we can do it, no dramas at all

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry guys, I wasnt aware of that, is a new one for me. Enter embarrassed symbol......here. :eek:

Well we will have to see about changing that.......in the meantime I can do it for you if in future you just flick us a PM if you cant edit it the way you want.

Changed now.
i was just as embarrassed not finding it lol.. thanks!

there is a time limit for standard users as to how long after the make a post that they can edit it. im not sure what the limit is. but if anyone wants their for sale thread changed, just shoot any of the mods a pm with a link to the thread & what you want changed and we can do it, no dramas at all
awesome, thank you very much.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do you have photos for reference?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.