Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well ladies and gents I just couldn't resist the urge and I'm picking up my new 2013 ZX6R in matte white tomorrow after work. After tossing around the idea of waiting until the 300 is paid off in a few months and having two newer bikes I decided I didn't have the room anyways. It has 1340 miles on it currently but that may go up slightly before it sells as I may still ride it here and there locally. Tires have tons of tread. Asking $5250 with all mods. The bike doesn't have a scratch on it, runs perfectly and remained rubber side down, and has a clean title. First service was done at Orange Kawasaki at 600 miles. But I still owe on it so buyer will need to meet me at my credit union to transfer title in Long Beach. Must be paid in full, no payment plans.

Mods currently installed (All stock parts will be included):
SSR adjustable levers (both clutch and brake lever, silver with red switch)
Woodcraft rear spools
Two Brothers full exhaust with O2 sensor bung pre welded (no sensor is currently installed though)
Two Brothers silencer for exhaust
BMC air filter
Powercommander PCV with Two Brothers full exhaust map from Dynojet
OEM touring windscreen
SSR carbon fiber rear hugger

I'm located in the city of Orange in Orange County, California.

Ryan
PM for questions

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been getting a lot of calls asking if the bike is still available so I figured I'd update the thread with details. I have a buyer who has been patiently waiting for me to receive my title for a week and a half. We weren't able to just transfer the title to the new owner at my credit union, so I had to pay off the loan and wait until I get the title to complete the sale. If for some reason the sale falls through I'll be sure to post that the bike is still available. Otherwise I'll update the thread once the sale is finalized, which should be by early next week.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.