Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
my 'deductible" is equivalent to the big side fairing.its worth the insurance.glad you're alright.probably would of been a lot worse if you got there a second later

Reactions: AkimboJackson

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad that you're okay man, Keep us updated on that foot injury though.
Thanks, I will. I'm documenting everything with me and the bike. My foot is totally fine. Just a bad bruise.

The bike, was pretty damaged. However, if faired pretty well until the service people came to pick it up. More on that later.

·
Registered
210 Posts
glad you were recording. it would've sucked if you thought you hit record and nothing to show the insurance co. a camera is totally in my near future for reasons like this.

Reactions: AkimboJackson

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
glad you were recording. it would've sucked if you thought you hit record and nothing to show the insurance co. a camera is totally in my near future for reasons like this.
I did a whole video the next day detailing all of the damage. I'll be uploading that soon.

I record every single time I ride. If nothing happens, I just delete it. It takes like 2 seconds. More often than not though, something does end up happening. It's nice to have video evidence.

·
Registered
958 Posts
You are incredibly lucky, I've never heard of anyone hitting a deer and NOT going down. Most people I know who hit deer, total their bikes.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thank goodness it was a fawn and not a full grown deer. In all reality you are extremely lucky, someone is looking out for you for sure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn, that seemed scary.
Funny enough, it happened so fast, I didn't really think about it at the time. Obviously you can hear me scream, but it wasn't until later in the day that I realized how close I came to being badly hurt.

I am, indeed, incredibly lucky.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Funny enough, it happened so fast, I didn't really think about it at the time. Obviously you can hear me scream, but it wasn't until later in the day that I realized how close I came to being badly hurt.

I am, indeed, incredibly lucky.
Indeed, but you can't predict that from happening where you live. Glad you're alright.

·
Registered
585 Posts
damn. Glad you didn't go down, it could be worse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts