Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

footage of a Ninja 300 being dropped.

5K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Rachey_rae 
#1 ·
OUCH

It is his 3rd time dropping it. :eek:

#2 ·
im going to be blunt when i say this cause i know there are several people that do this, remember, just my opinion... here is another one of these people that think they are to good to use a parking spot, and he is better than anyone else, so he parks on the sidewalk, and therefore looks like an idiot cause he dropped it trying to jump up on the curb...

#4 ·
Seeing those cool shoes make the video better :)

He was going a little fast to hop a curb, did he think he was on a dirt bike haha.. When I do that I stop with my front wheel at the curb and just rev it and slowly work the clutch.. getting off the curb is a different story, WOT to see how much air I can get :)

#5 ·
Yeah, I am subbed to his channel.. This was the video be produced in celebration of his 100th subscriber.. Not such a great moment for him... :-/ When I saw this, as many of you, I could not understand why he purposely rode around in a circle to park on the curb with many open parking spots... I

'm sure this was quite an embarrassing lesson he learned in front of many customers standing outside as witnesses..

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
OUCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQCoAkn3OiI

It is his 3rd time dropping it. :eek:
He should have started with something a bit more on par with his skills, like a moped. Or a bicycle. Or in fact he just stick to using his legs, from watching that video he may have trouble staying upright even on his own.

Just makes him look like an absolute douche and gives other bike riders a bad name. 1 in all in, set an example for other bike riders and learn to ride your bike properly and safely cause when people see you do stupid **** like that all they can think about all day is how stupid that dickhead motorbike rider was. If you drop your bike whilst parking it, **** knows how you handle it at speed.

Like everyone else has already said, serves you right for thinking you are too good to use an actual parking space and serves you right for trying to park right in front of an entrance just so that people walk past and go ooohhh, aaaahhh is that your bike bro? "Yeah thats my bike, cool hey".

What a fucken poser, sucks to be you.

#8 ·
Whoa. Breath in... Breath out...

You good now?

If you watch the rest of his videos, his riding is fine. **** happens, people drop bikes.

He also works at the Blockbuster where he was parking. Perhaps he has permission to park it there? I know I would if I could. Less likely that some cager knocks your bike over and makes it easier to keep an eye on from inside the store. Also, it's a tiny concrete island just beside the stairs, it's not like he's blocking an important walkway.

#13 ·
In what country do people still go to blockbuster? Let alone wait at the door for them to open.
He hopped the curb because he's special. The other seven billion people on the planet don't exist to him.
Those boots he was wearing are premium quality though. Must be special riding shoes available only to very important people.

#19 ·
I've seen a few of his vids before. He is certainly a bit proud of his bike, but who isn't? If anything he is just your classic young novice learning things the hard way. The maturity that comes with experience will come eventually.

Does he punch a bit above his skill level at times? Does he make the classic novice mistakes? Sure. But at least he isn't popping wheelies, doing burn outs, and ripping through traffic with no respect for his life or others. He could do far worse is all.

Note: I'm not one to totally put down stunting, but there is a time and a place for that, and certainly not at his skill level

#21 ·
Good on him for documenting ALL of his learning experiences, even the ones where he stuffs up. As for parking the bike on the curb, perhaps his boss asked him to park it there out of the way rather than taking up a whole car space in the customer parking lot. Who knows and who really cares it is besides the point!!!!

We have enough car drivers hating on us and judging us without doing it to each other. For those of you who can park your motorcycle without dropping it give yourself a big pat on the back if it makes you feel better but don't pass judgements on fellow riders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.