Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put up a video on YouTube showing my fresh install of the Leo Vince GP Corsa slip-on. To my surprise I got a lot of feed back, and a few requests that I do a fly by video. Well here it is. Thought I should share for those of you looking for a new mod.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
good video! silencer in or out?

I loved that slip on especially for the price! But the M4 full system was calling my name..

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I was surprised you did not get more popping, it popped like crazy on my bike with the silencer out..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was surprised you did not get more popping, it popped like crazy on my bike with the silencer out..
I've noticed it too. When I first installed the pipe it had a good amount of backfire... I guess the back pressure was just off. But over time it's gotten better.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sounds good to me. I just order mine.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Ha finally. This was the video I saw on youtube a while back that helped me decide that I was getting the Leo as well. I love mine. I don't mind the popping that much, but it will be nice when it settles down some.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is there much to the installation? Anything else need to be done other than to put it on? I'm liking the look and the price has me thinking of trying my hand at it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just take off the oem exhaust and slip on the new one. The sound is heaps better than stock. Right now I'm running without the baffle. I'll put it on if it's too annoying.

Edit: I've decided it sounds too damn obnoxious without the baffle. The popping got on my nerves so I've since installed the baffle :p

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i love mine w/o the baffle but as i leave for work before the crack of dawn (as in 0330), i leave it in during my work week as a courtesy to the neighbors

·
Registered
344 Posts
I did the same thing, rode without the baffle just to let my friends hear it. After I went back home decided that it was a bit too much for the morning commute into Washington D.C. Will have to wait until the weather gets above 70 degrees and the Harley a motorcycle fair weather guys come out with their straight pipes. Then I will blend right in :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts