Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in the Sanford/Lake Mary area. Should be picking up my new Ninja 300 ABS this weekend! I'll be looking for some fellow 300 riders after I get through the break-in period.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm in the Sanford/Lake Mary area. Should be picking up my new Ninja 300 ABS this weekend! I'll be looking for some fellow 300 riders after I get through the break-in period.
I didnt buy my bike from them but take it to Seminole Powersports down by you for any work I have done on it. Your about 1.5 hours south of me

·
Registered
47 Posts
I didnt buy my bike from them but take it to Seminole Powersports down by you for any work I have done on it. Your about 1.5 hours south of me

I live right by there. I'm actually buying from Champions out in Cocoa, as they had a much better OTD price than Seminole. The sales guy I've been working with at Champions has been a lot less pushy as well. But I've had service done on my previous bike (Rebel 250) at Seminole Powersports and always had a good experience there.

Maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future for a ride! Any good roads up your way? My favorite area to ride is Sugarloaf mountain, around Lake Apopka (Southwest of where I am).

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I live right by there. I'm actually buying from Champions out in Cocoa, as they had a much better OTD price than Seminole. The sales guy I've been working with at Champions has been a lot less pushy as well. But I've had service done on my previous bike (Rebel 250) at Seminole Powersports and always had a good experience there.

Maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future for a ride! Any good roads up your way? My favorite area to ride is Sugarloaf mountain, around Lake Apopka (Southwest of where I am).
Not a whole lot of good roads for riding here all too straight. But I like Tomoko Park road out of daytona for a nice scenic ride.
I bought my bike at Daytona Fun Machines. But take it for service to Seminole. But now that it is out of warranty I take it to River City Powersports in Debary. Small shop with $69.00/hour rate. And he use to be the mechanic at Seminole.

·
Registered
9 Posts
my friend and I we both have one (2014 SE) his is the white and black, mine's the green and black. We are down in Miami. I have seen a couple of other 300s around, i know here in MIA every week there are bike meets, but i'm a new rider and do not know many people in that world.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw three other people in the Fort Myers area. I'm always down to ride somewhere haven't gone out of the city limits yet. Taking a ride to MIA / Tampa / Orlando would be chill as fuck in this weather.

Shoot me a messaged if anyone is in the SWFL area.
Or kik Dan15998

·
Registered
24 Posts
Orlando Roads

I live at the end of World Drive. I like riding the roads inside the attractions (lots of interchanges and smooth-as-glass Disney pavement and lack of drivers most weekends believe it or not) I have been looking for some good roads around that area and some riders preferably 300 riders because it is always more fun to ride with the same displacement. I am not a speed demon and really like twisties.

I have a Daytona 675 for that, my 300 is really for the back and fourth roads and to be honest since I got the 300 I have not hit the Triumph very much at all. I moved to Celebration ehhhh about a year ago and have not found my "favorite" route yet. I know there are some great roads out there but have yet to discover them. I was reading an article on Yahoo a while ago touting the best motorcycle roads and they mentioned one north west of Orlando around a lake....of course I did not save the article but I am sure someone knows it here.

Any suggestions? Roads?

·
Registered
59 Posts
my friend and I we both have one (2014 SE) his is the white and black, mine's the green and black. We are down in Miami. I have seen a couple of other 300s around, i know here in MIA every week there are bike meets, but i'm a new rider and do not know many people in that world.
I'm in Miami often. I'd be down to link up and ride. Lmk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anyone here with M4 exhaust? I just want to know if you guys get pull over often because of loud pipe? I live in O-town and cops here are pigs (well not all). I wanna hear your side before i place my order.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Anyone here with M4 exhaust? I just want to know if you guys get pull over often because of loud pipe? I live in O-town and cops here are pigs (well not all). I wanna hear your side before i place my order.
I have an M4 slip on and have not gotten pulled over for it.

I ride mostly in Oviedo, Winter Springs, Longwood, & Casselberry.

Just try not going wide open around them.

BTW....the M4 exhaust sounds pretty bad ass in the high RPM range. Don't regret mine at all. Someone told me M4 make s a silencer for it but you have to call and ask them about it.

161 - 180 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.