Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wondering if there are any 300 riders here in the Shreveport/Bossier Louisiana area..? I seen a ebony 300 the other day at a nearby apartment complex.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So my wife and I are talking about getting the hell out of New England and moving to the west palm area this year. Can you guys give up some reccomendations on where the good riding is down there. Just the coast? Can you find anything twisty(ish) in FL?

·
Registered
387 Posts
So my wife and I are talking about getting the hell out of New England and moving to the west palm area this year. Can you guys give up some reccomendations on where the good riding is down there. Just the coast? Can you find anything twisty(ish) in FL?
Well I would say being closer to the Boca area is where most everything is at, however, it is expensive.

Twisties? Lol...the housing developments are about as twisty as it gets. Be ready to enjoy miles of straight line, rear tire flattening, riding :D

...God i miss NY :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well I would say being closer to the Boca area is where most everything is at, however, it is expensive.

Twisties? Lol...the housing developments are about as twisty as it gets. Be ready to enjoy miles of straight line, rear tire flattening, riding :D

...God i miss NY :(

Haha yeah that's kinda what I thought. We've got great roads up here but what good ar they when you can't use them 5 months out of the year?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Pasco County

Any riders here from the west pasco area? New Port Richey/Port Richey/Holiday

·
Registered
185 Posts
just to update: Got my new zx6r 636 a year ago and not on here much.. but!!! would love to ride with more folks around here.. I do alot of group rides and actually know some twisties around here.. (as good as it gets in Fl atleast haha)

I'm in Winter Haven

https://www.facebook.com/liam.quirk.7

add me on fb and message me for my #!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any good places to meet halfway between Tampa and fort Lauderdale? I'm looking for another good ride

141 - 160 of 190 Posts