Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
And for the people wondering about your pipe being too loud, please dont worry haha i can tell you right now i have the loudest 300 on the forums provided they arent running straight pipe. I had my exhaust hand made and shipped from tialand with no baffle. I ride next to cops all the time and have never had an issue. Lets just say once youve heard my ninja you will know its me next time your riding in the same area as me hah.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would like to ride with ya. Maybe we can get a bunch of 300 riders to ban together and have a ride? That would be pretty cool. Im in daytona bit i lived in altamonte springs for 5 years so im a little used to your area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Apopka and would love to meet other members. I'm going to my first Biketoberfest in Daytona this weekend 10/17/15 if anyone wants to get together.

·
Registered
28 Posts
St Augustine Florida area here. Haven't bought a Ninja yet but in the market and ready to buy please let me know if you guys know of a good place where I can find a great deal? Or even better if you know someone or of a nice used Ninja.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
St Augustine Florida here. 45 minutes north of daytona. 20 minutes south of jax. Always down to ride (I'll never turn down a ride). Hit me up everyone. Brand new white 300 I'm breaking in.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts