Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and I are signing up for our first track day on Sunday July 13. We will be riding the Shenandoah Circuit at Summit Point in West Virginia.

The track day is with Roger Lyle's Motorcycle Xcitement group, it would be fun if more 300 riders from the area could join the fun.

Needless to say we are pumped and have started planning. One issue we have is getting our bikes to the track since neither of us has a truck/trailer. We did some research and decided to rent a Uhaul 5'x9' trailer with ramp and Uhaul pick up truck. If anyone is doing their first track day and have the same issue Uhaul makes it pretty affordable to rent a truck/trailer. Total it is about $45 + $0.79 per mile. Split between my brother and I is a piece of cake.

We read the track rules and found out anti freeze can stay in the bike so all we need to do is tape and number. Other than gear, we will be bringing a tent, food, grill, gas, tools, spare keys, and our cojones.

If anyone has any track day tips or secrets let me know! I am so pumped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.