Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 300 out for a little fun at the track on President's Day at Buttonwillow Raceway. It was a lot more fun than I anticipated. The 300 doesn't really go fast enough to need strong brakes. It's much less taxing to ride than my 600 but still almost as fun!

Bike is pretty much stock. I have yoshi rearset plates set for GP shifting. I removed the peg feelers and threw on some Pirelli tires.

I ran my GoPro in one session, I'll try to make a video from it soon.
From the video, my lap times were about 2:17-2:20

· Premium Member
346 Posts
You are required to tape your headlight and taillight. You have to disconnect and tape up your lights due to reflectors and as matt said - so pieces don't get everywhere (head & tail).

Same thing with removing mirrors

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rearset plates worked for you? They wouldnt fit with the stock exhaust on my bike.. I bought them when they first came out, and emailed them pictures of it.. Guess they must of changed them..
I bought them off you. They fit fine.

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much do you have to lean off the seat in the corners? I heard on the 250s its pretty touchy so you dont have to sit so far off the seat.
It has nothing to do with being touchy. Hanging off a bit allows you to use less lean angle for the same speed.

· Premium Member
346 Posts
Which Pirelli's did you go with? And what configuration? Did you stick with the stock 110/140 setup?

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Good pics. 300 looks at home on the track.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.