Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up Angeles Crest to Newcomb's Ranch to watch the 3rd round of Motogp Jerez @ Spain with my buddy on his Ducati Monster. Check it out :)

Some parts were sped up to squeeze in more footage.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice vid dude!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! It took me a while to get the music in sync at some parts.

Very nice editing job. How did you have your camera mounted?
I had the camera mounted on the front windshield facing me and forward. I'm thinking about having it mounted on the swing arm too for some sick view points.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Cant watch it in Germany cause of the music. Even with Youtube unblocker its not possible. Racist Youtube :l
I know what you feel. I have friend in Hamburg and she :) claims the same ( opposite to me where I live ) many times as I sent her the link to some nice music video on YT. Sorry for that.... .

·
Registered
142 Posts
Seeing all these vids coming out of CA makes me sad to live in VA.....I want those twisties!!! Nothing that compares to that here. Plus you guys can lanesplit.

Reactions: Timothy

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
love the video

your friend is like a frog haha, i bet he can drag knee on all those turns :p
Thanks guys! Yeah, he's never dragged knee on his ducati monster before til that day. He races at the track on his R1 and man can he drag - placed first on his last race :)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Nice vid man! I like the different effects...lots of variety but still tasteful. The music was cool. I'd love to cut to a popular song but am too worried about copyrights. Really like how you handled the cuts to music.

The gear looks nice too! I'll be on ACH tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts