Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came in too hot someone had left a garden hose out my tire caught it before the bike hit the ground I managed to jump off it and landed on the sidewalk safely picked it back up seems to be running just fine with minimal damage to the bike and none toe ImageUploadedByMO Free1366340445.390624.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jeff!I literally found it right as u posted this that haha I might just paint whole bike a different color cause i know I won't get it matched properly enough for me so might aswell go for something crazy

·
Registered
993 Posts
Do it in neon safety green! or neon safety yellow! Thats my next color plan :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Also, when you are going slow and turning at the same time, any bump can quickly move the front wheel and cause you to lose balance. Even moving the bike by hand you can do this too if your front tire hits a bump at an angle. Glad you weren't hurt.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, That is a great deal on the custom paint. I want something added to mine, just not sure what yet.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Yeah he had quoted me way more originally till he realized I'm an old friend is his daughters so he was like oh man I thought that was you! Then he said he'd do it at cost

Also, when you are going slow and turning at the same time, any bump can quickly move the front wheel and cause you to lose balance. Even moving the bike by hand you can do this too if your front tire hits a bump at an angle. Glad you weren't hurt.
I was going through the turn around 25mph wasn't panicking or anything just a regular turn it was dark so i didnt realize there was anything to hit they had one of those big handles attached to it which i assume is what i hit my front went over it was the back wheel that slipped out from under me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts