Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my SE ABS two days ago and headed out this morning for a short ride. After about 20 minutes I reached that wonderful sensation where you start to feel comfortable with the bike and are having so much fun that a little voice inside says "stuff it, not going home." Two hours later when I finally fronted up home, man did I cop it from the missus! But it was worth it! :D
Ah now to work on getting back in the good books.

· I ♥ Borat In A Thong
1,183 Posts
All you have to do is get her a helmet and take her for a ride. Now my lady is dying to go again. I've only been riding a month and it's easy with a passenger as long as you teach them how to be one!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
1,581 Posts
hmm nope... no passengers on my mount. get your own!

· I ♥ Borat In A Thong
1,183 Posts
I actually enjoyed it. I mean riding solo is easier and fun, but having your spouse on your back and sharing the experience is the best.

· Banned
666 Posts
hmm nope... no passengers on my mount. get your own!

I agree. thats what my 650 is for. as soon as I finish installing the targa fe the passenger pegs r coming off

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Apparently I was supposed to stop and send a text every 10 minutes to let her know I hadn't fallen off. She's gonna have to get used to having a husband with a bike!
let her know, no news is good news. its when she gets the sms cos you hurt, thats when she needs to start to worry;)

· Registered
1,581 Posts
I actually enjoyed it. I mean riding solo is easier and fun, but having your spouse on your back and sharing the experience is the best.

i dont have a spouse or a girl so hmm nope get your own mount!

· Registered
138 Posts
Apparently I was supposed to stop and send a text every 10 minutes to let her know I hadn't fallen off. She's gonna have to get used to having a husband with a bike!
Tell her she can use the find my iPhone app, if you're using an iPhone so she can trace you if you're stuck elsewhere or just riding around having a blast while she's home tracking u.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Put a cowl on the bike and a forever alone meme on the side. Haha jk man

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
you know, if having to ever choose between something that i had an interest in and being alone, i would have to choose alone... forever. so hah! :D

· Registered
1,045 Posts
You need to tell her it's you who are boss of this here family and you don't have to do no splainin' and if she isn't careful, you might just go buy a supersport just cause she questioned your action. However, please note I am single.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.