Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
lol, thanks for sharing. yes, the kick stand is *NOT* an optional extra on the bike & can help prevent scratches on the side of your bike. it can also when not deployed early enough allow the rider to practice a workout routine if the havent done so in a while as your video shows.

nice save by the way

·
Registered
490 Posts
Dodge a heart shattering bullet there.congrats on learning a lesson without it costing you anything

Reactions: eekz

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I almost dropped my 300 once, I was surprised how easy it was to catch. Now the gsxr on the other hand feels much heavier on the near drops. Almost dropped it twice. Good save, I know the feeling.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: eekz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was definitely a very very close call. She's only 4 days old too!

Thanks for the words everyone

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice save!! I had a save before but not from that far!

·
Registered
146 Posts
get some frame sliders on that bike, pronto! ...i can highly recommend T-rex. they saved my plastics from a little accident last week. (and imo they look better than oem sliders)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Whew! Definitely a close call there, but you saved her. ;) I have almost gotten off my bike and forgot to put the kickstand down twice, but I was reminded the first time and then remembered the second time. Now I always remind myself before getting off. Lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice save, with only four days of having her that wouldn't be fun to buy new fairings. Also yes, a kick stand is important on any two wheeled vehicle. :)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm now thinking of the first bike I ever had, a ninja 500. Almost dropped it in the dealership parking lot. Lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts