Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Well I had posting up some threads asking about how difficult swapping the tank on a 2014 White SE model with a white tank would be. Turns out not bad at all, didn't even have to remove side fairings to do it. Well I know some of you were interested in seeing how it came out. The only SE sticker I removed was the one above the front lights. What do you guys think? I think this is the first 2014 white se model with a white tank on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks good. I put the white tank on my 14 SE and removed all the decals. The SE decals were just too much for me.

Started with:

After multiple mods it ended with;

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello all,

Well I had posting up some threads asking about how difficult swapping the tank on a 2014 White SE model with a white tank would be. Turns out not bad at all, didn't even have to remove side fairings to do it. Well I know some of you were interested in seeing how it came out. The only SE sticker I removed was the one above the front lights. What do you guys think? I think this is the first 2014 white se model with a white tank on here.
Looks great. How much did that cost if you don't mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Looks fantastic (the after photo). Really clean!

·
Registered
59 Posts
The original black tank looks really wrong, its too dark compared to the dark grey plastic panel inserts.

(owner of a all white 2013)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts