Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 20 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Honda CBR250 vs the Ninja 300!!

...now, for the love of god, does anybody speak Portugese lol???

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree about the cbr being hideous. Man and to think I almost bought one before I found this bike. I need to find the guy I bumped into at the Honda dealership who showed me a pic he took of the ninja and buy him a beer lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That being said, I'm still kinda curious what these guys are saying about it, wouldn't hurt for them to add subtitles...
They're probably saying: "if you buy the Honda, you should hide your head forever in your helmet because an accident would probably make the thing look better"

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually liked the honda, i was considering getting one but the dealer here that sells them took like a week and a half off for the holidays. w/e they easily lost a sale.. and my 300 is much prettier! I dont think it looks too bad, it should be more like a cbr than the vfr. i mean, it is a CBR 250. I took a break from looking at motorcycle from when i was 17 since i got my class C. and just recently got back into motorcycles. I was surprised when i saw the new CBR 600. It looks like they downgraded the thing! the 2007-2008 models were beautiful but now... its like they went backward in the appearance!

2008 Model^

2013 Model^

Does anyone else agree with me?
I agree. The old design was way sleeker. If I decide to go up towards the supersport realm in the next year, I may be considering an older CBR 600rr. But I'd definitely keep the Ninja regardless. I love this bike and the mpg are ridiculous!

1 - 4 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.