Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
akrapovic exhaust!!! video and pics.

After waiting a little over a month I finally received my order. Definitely worth the wait. I highly recommend biohazard cycles.

Cant wait to get this installed. I'll be posting videos of it installed soon.

For those of you who are interested, Heres an unboxing video.

Here's the video

http://youtu.be/UH-tCaotx34

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Congrats. Looks good out of the box.

Although I could have done a little less with the box stroking in the beginning. Looked like you were fluffing the box to keep it ready for it's big moment on camera lol. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats. Looks good out of the box.

Although I could have done a little less with the box stroking in the beginning. Looked like you were fluffing the box to keep it ready for it's big moment on camera lol. :D
Haha my bad. Ill make sure my next video has less fluffing. Lol.

·
Registered
463 Posts
looks good, but why didnt you save a couple more and installed the full exhaust? slip ons dont do much except for the noise, well if only u want that

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Full exhaust wasnt announced yet. And only recently did I hear there might be a possibility of the full exhaust being released late march.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Full exhaust wasnt announced yet. And only recently did I hear there might be a possibility of the full exhaust being released late march.
you could always go and remove the cat in the stock header

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks awesome and thanks for the vid! Don't listen to those who have never seen an unboxing video before lol.

As for the slip on offering no performance gains, that just isn't true. Weight loss and a change in back pressure certainly due offer a (modest) performance gain!

·
Registered
34 Posts
rmedina, thank you and please put the vid back up. If noone wants to see it they dont click on it, but its not up for THEM to decide what is relevant and what isnt for the rest of the community. I am interested since that exhaust is at the top of the list for me.

·
Registered
923 Posts
rmedina, thank you and please put the vid back up. If noone wants to see it they dont click on it, but its not up for THEM to decide what is relevant and what isnt for the rest of the community. I am interested since that exhaust is at the top of the list for me.
Agreed. Do your thang. No one else matters. I personally like knowing what to expect from my online orders. Bonus, when I see others happy, it makes me happy. :)

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Oh, the drama! :cool:

Post the vid back up and follow up with the installed version. I haven't had my Ovaltine or Geritol today. :eek:

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
I have the same part in SS, love it. It's covered in road salt right now but the quality is top notch and the sound is about as good as these bikes can get.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have the same part in SS, love it. It's covered in road salt right now but the quality is top notch and the sound is about as good as these bikes can get.
aprov looks hot but i will wait for their full exhaust

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Lol I didn't say the video was bad mind you. I was just saying that when it first started up for the first 20 seconds I thought I was about to see something else than what was titled. Still traumatized after that whole chair on chair on dining room table bit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts