Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya’ll!! Just joined today... I’ve wanted this bike since they came out.. Due to finances, my first bike ended up getting the Honda CB300F... it was a great learning bike (especially in south FL traffic). I recently was able to grab my white 2014 Ninja 300SE with ONLY 4300 miles on her. I couldn’t be more happy with this bike. I’m a daily rider/commuter and it fits perfectly for what I needed. I’ve had her a month and all I have added is a black double bubble windscreen. Hell, I am just now getting used to the engine break vs. brakes Lol. I look forward to learning tons on this site! Ride on Ninja fam!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and what I have learned is that there aint nothin baby about this Ninja... tons more power and fun than the Honda... I know she (Yokio) loves the hammer lane on I75 and does NOT like to run under 80...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Due to finances, my first bike ended up getting the Honda CB300F...
That was the first bike I wanted to get then the redesigned Duke 390 was announced. Waited all summer for it to show up in the showroom. Never did. Got a killer deal on my 2017 N300. Been super happy ever since :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts