Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a month of research and over thinking I decided to order the leo vince gp corsa in carbon fiber.
I love how deep it sounds and the cost is great!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
open the youtube video up and it will probably start with a https:\\youtube.......

copy paste it here

then remove the "s" and make it say

http:\\youtube....

and your all good

·
Registered
630 Posts
That's with the baffle out, just note that it doesn't sound that great when it's in a high gear and you're high up in the rev range.

I run mine with the baffle in and for the price it's a fantastic slip-on. Personally love the M4, but it's not worth that much money to ME.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's with the baffle out, just note that it doesn't sound that great when it's in a high gear and you're high up in the rev range.

I run mine with the baffle in and for the price it's a fantastic slip-on. Personally love the M4, but it's not worth that much money to ME.
Yeah I know I'm taking the baffle out :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
I don't think mine sounds wack up high haha.
I wish someone would make a video of the LV while it's pushing around 8k..I don't mean a 8k rev ( obviously ), like I would like to know what it sounds like cruising like in 4th around 7-8k. The only videos of it moving are simple ride by type of videos. I want to see it perform a little faster.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish someone would make a video of the LV while it's pushing around 8k..I don't mean a 8k rev ( obviously ), like I would like to know what it sounds like cruising like in 4th around 7-8k. The only videos of it moving are simple ride by type of videos. I want to see it perform a little faster.
Ill try to do that once it comes in the mail :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts
You made the correct decision! The cost/benefit of the carbon LV Corsa is unmatched. I get constant compliments on the sound and look of the slip on, many people think its OEM on my black bike, it just looks at home on there. I keep the silencer installed and think it sounds excellent without being obnoxious. I work nights and I can warm it up in my driveway without pissing off the neighbors at 11:30pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts