Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey first post people!!!! anyways thought i'd share my fender mod.. PSA-USA universal bracket mount part# 2030-0475 bag of small washers and two bolts with nuts and done... reused most of the stock hardware.

Let me know if you like it... Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Beats the heck out of the stock fender. For $15 you got the job done good. Sure it does not look as nice as the yoshimura, or targa FE kit. But you paid like 1/5 the price. Ballin' on a budget at its finest. Just try not to go cheap when you choose a exhaust or new levers, rear sets, and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beats the heck out of the stock fender. For $15 you got the job done good. Sure it does not look as nice as the yoshimura, or targa FE kit. But you paid like 1/5 the price. Ballin' on a budget at its finest. Just try not to go cheap when you choose a exhaust or new levers, rear sets, and all that good stuff.

Lol Thanks I'm happy with it. Def didn't feel like paying $90+ for a kit.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Where is your liscense plate light? Florida law says you have to have one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where is your liscense plate light? Florida law says you have to have one.

I reused the stock light. With the fender delete there is still a hole where the wires run through into the tail. The light shines down onto the platewith the help of a lil duck tape inside :eek:

·
Registered
993 Posts
I reused the stock light. With the fender delete there is still a hole where the wires run through into the tail. The light shines down onto the platewith the help of a lil duck tape inside :eek:
LOL, sounds like me...but I didn't see it was why I asked. E-Bay?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
LOL, sounds like me...but I didn't see it was why I asked. E-Bay?
Yeah the light works but its not great..... Gonna see what i can do to improve it to avoid any issues with the law... Thx for checking out my bike. :D

I got the bracket at my local dealer off the shelf and winged it from there...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did you buy the bracket from?

Did you have to cut anything off the stock parts?

At Barneys in brandon. No cutting at all. I took apart the turn signals and only used the plastic part (minus the rubber parts). Hardest part was pulling the two wires off the bulb connectors without breaking them. Which I was succesful.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I will NEVER go back to Barneys of Brandon. I went in there wanting a 300 and immediately the sales guy tried to up sell me to a new 636 ("you'll don't want that it's too tiny you want a 600" blah blah blah)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
136 Posts
Can we get a step by step possibly with pics?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts