Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Big hand to Mike and the guys at RD, I love that I can call them and they get back to me quick if I have to leave a message, and everything is done fast.

Ordered a helmet from Mike once and when he asked what size I was like "I don't know I have a HJC now" and he said got it I will get you the right one. Boom few days latter best fitting lid I have had.

Earned my money for life you guys keep up the good work and I guess I should just deposit all my money to you guys to make ordering faster LOL!!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
shout out to RIDERSDISCOUNT,

I bought a prolite ebc front rotor and the CL pads from them and fit perfect. Great service, Great response and Great deals.
Seriously people, Riders Discount is not just a "Platinum" site sponsor by superficial terms. They really live up to it and my recent order(s) really showed that. Helmet shopping can be difficult but the bottom line is that Riders Discount knows how to tackle every situation.

Special thanks to Mike and Sarah and in general to all of the Riders Discount team behind the scenes. You guys are awesome. :emot-worship:
Not only is Mike terrific to trade stories with, but he always gives me fantastic prices on top notch gear.
Big hand to Mike and the guys at RD, I love that I can call them and they get back to me quick if I have to leave a message, and everything is done fast.

Ordered a helmet from Mike once and when he asked what size I was like "I don't know I have a HJC now" and he said got it I will get you the right one. Boom few days latter best fitting lid I have had.

Earned my money for life you guys keep up the good work and I guess I should just deposit all my money to you guys to make ordering faster LOL!!
Thanks so much for kind words, I work really hard to ensure you all get a positive experience with us!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Riders Discount Experience

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Mike & Riders Discount.

I was looking at a list of upgrades and spent many hours shopping around on the web as well as my local dealership who has been very good to me in previous purchases. I reached out to Mike at RD because of an item he posted that was on my list. My initial thought was that I would be buying my list of items from various vendors in order to get the best pricing, but that quickly changed.

After some quick messages back and forth, I gave Mike my list and he came back with some fantastic pricing. Not only was everything on my list available through RD but the pricing was such that I couldn't possibly so no.

If you're looking for anything that RD carries, do yourself a favor and reach out to Mike, you may be pleasantly surprised in what RD can do for you.

Thank you Mike & Riders Discount for your continued support of this community and the motorcycling community in general. I will be reaching out to you on future purchases.

Xeon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome service from Mike at riders discount- answered all my questions and helped me make my selection over the phone. I highly recommend them and they've definitely earned my support.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yep, same here. Nice guy and easy to work with. Even was able to provide me the option of paying with paypal if I couldn't use a card.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Awesome service from Mike at riders discount- answered all my questions and helped me make my selection over the phone. I highly recommend them and they've definitely earned my support.
Yep, same here. Nice guy and easy to work with. Even was able to provide me the option of paying with paypal if I couldn't use a card.
Thanks for the kind words! Really appreciate it! :emot-worship:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts