Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
806 Posts
Not that I have one for sale, but have you identified the part you need?

There is no piece 'around' the headlight. There is one little piece between the two headlight sections, and then the painted plastic panel you see on the sides of the headlight is part of the big side panel that goes all the way back almost up to the rider seat.

·
Super Moderator
806 Posts
Check this diagram:
2013 Kawasaki NINJA 300 (EX300ADF) Cowling Lowers (Adf-Aef) | Babbitts Kawasaki Parts House

Check for the part #55028. It's the big panel on the sides of the bike. After the part # there is a letter that indicates the side (right or left) and the color.
It's the biggest panel on the bike, and it's painted, so it's expensive.

Here is a used one on eBay with some scratches in color black:
2013 13-17 Kawasaki Ninja 300 EX300 OEM Left Mid Cowl Body Fairing Panel | eBay

If you have several damaged panels, you may get a Chinese knock off whole fairing set. Check eBay too for several options on that.

·
Super Moderator
806 Posts
That big panel breaks really easy. It looks like take off parts are getting harder to get for our bike.
If you're willing to pay OEM brand new part, you can start calling dealers or check online OEM parts retailers to see if someone has it.

Second option is to get a Chinese fairings set.

Third option is to try to repair what you have. I heard ABS plastic can be repaired. Check with shops in your area.

·
Registered
2013 Ninja 300 ABS
21 Posts
I’ll have a full set of stock plastics in 2 weeks I won’t need. I don’t think they’re green. But just offering
What colour? Been trying to source black plastics for my ninja for months from wreckers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts