Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this. Figured I'd post it. Don't know if that's a good price or not. I asked the seller if they'll be getting ebony as well.

2013 KAWASAKI NINJA 300 NEW OEM LEFT SIDE WHITE CENTER FAIRING

http://bit.ly/14iz8fN

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They messaged me back. Gave me their number to call.
They said they can get any part in any color, since they order directly from the kawi factory.

Partsdepotstore.com

If you need something call and ask em.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay so I figured I'd let everyone know an update. I ordered the rear tail fairing.

Took 5 days to process and only about 4 days shipping. Got the part pretty quick. Got home. Opened it up. And it's the wrong one. It's the one under the seat. Sigh.

Ill be calling them Monday.

They have a couple negative reviews on eBay with this happening. Hope they handle It well.

And I know I ordered the right part cause it is circled in the picture.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Yeah. That seller started posting those up about a week ago. The dealers have fairings in stock as well. Finally!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah. That seller started posting those up about a week ago. The dealers have fairings in stock as well. Finally!
Im going to say it like this I went to the dealer asked them to look at the bike they gave me part numbers and a grand total I went home went to the same website and was over 350 dollars less so I wouldn't do crap at a dealer other then use them to get the info I need to order the fairing

matt

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I ordered my fairing from that seller on eBay 7 days ago. Got it in and installed on Wednesday. Fast shipping and super secure packaging.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Fairing at dealers goes for roughly $245. Talking about that big piece that has 3 vents.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Figured I'd update.

I emailed them Friday night and they emailed me back Monday apologizing and said they will send a call tag for ups to pick it up at their cost and they will send me the correct one.

Other then the wait I'm glad it's being handled properly.

·
Registered
43 Posts
the above website is over 20% cheaper than my dealer, haven't used them (yet), wondering how much shipping is. Wish there was a reasonable dealer in CA, but they all seem to feel entitled to jack up OEM prices. . . .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.