Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my 1000km first service today after having the bike about 2 weeks. I told the dealer about the stock exhaust having rust and he said that Kawasaki have acknowledged a fault with their exhaust heat shield and tip rusting. The dealer then said Kawasaki acknowledges a fault with the aluminium containing too much iron and have altered the new aluminium ones and they will replace all rusted parts with no questions asked. Call your dealer and they will order a new one in if you have this problem and it will be replaced free.

It's good to see the rust issue being addressed although I plan to get a new exhaust soon anyways. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awesome! I''ve booked in for my first 1000km service this thursday too! Is there any other known issues that I need to address to the dealer that I can repair under warranty?

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
firing is an issue, theres a post about that in my signature and the well known stalling issue.
having said that, i havent heard of any aussie bikes with the stall issue, it seems to be usa / canada bikes

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've read about the stalling issue that other members are having, but not once has my bike stalled besides being my own fault. Maybe the stalling issue doesn't occur in aus delivered bikes?

Just went to take a look at the fairings after reading your post. They are quite tight still with no gap 'yet', g'dluck with your bike tomorrow mate.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
67 Posts
i get that on silver parts just starting comming up

i guess kawasaki thailand will be like that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts