Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my first bike and I got a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300. Everything works good on it exept for the motor being seized. Bought it for 1000 and figured I could throw a new engine in. I've rebuilt various dirt bikes and motors on trucks so the labor part won't be a problem for me. Just figured I'd reach out to y'all and see if you guys had any pointers when doing this to make life easier and maybe if any of y'all were parting a bike out and had a good engine there wanting to make some cash out of. If not is the best bet finding one for around $1000 from ebay?
Thanks again in advance for y'all's help and I can't wait to get this bike on the road.

· Registered
3 Posts
So I just got my first bike and I got a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300. Everything works good on it exept for the motor being seized. Bought it for 1000 and figured I could throw a new engine in. I've rebuilt various dirt bikes and motors on trucks so the labor part won't be a problem for me. Just figured I'd reach out to y'all and see if you guys had any pointers when doing this to make life easier and maybe if any of y'all were parting a bike out and had a good engine there wanting to make some cash out of. If not is the best bet finding one for around $1000 from ebay?
Thanks again in advance for y'all's help and I can't wait to get this bike on the road.
Sad to hear your engine seized, I have a spare engine but am in india. Engine needs a connecting rod and bush... That's all. Let me know if interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts