Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Are u available to meet at the Dragon April 27th 2013 for "300NinjasAttackTheDragon"

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all the Ninja300 owners in the East, it would be nice to organize a meet sometime in early summer. Anyone within a 5-10 hr ride could attend. I'm sure we could find some hotel with loads of space to give us a good rate. Somewhere near great twisties, so we could do this amazing back road group ride. Imagine, nothing but 300 ninjas doing a big one day tour. Maybe Kawi would get involved. Just a thought, but the way we love these bikes could help us develop this ride into an annual gathering...From Canada (East Coasters, Montrealers, GTA) all the way down the East Coast and Central USA, there's a ton of us...I think it would be fun. I'd ride 10-12 hrs to attend, no problem. An takers ????

"300NinjasAttackTheDragon2013"....Tail of the Dragon, weekend of April 26th, 27th and 28th, 2013....Looking to get 300 Kawasaki Ninja 300s on the Dragon that weekend.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I am sure I could arrange something over a weekend. Would definitely have to come up with a big lie so they baby-mama doesn't find out I own a bike though. But I would love to do a big meet up and I'm sure even my lady would as well! (You'll just have to bend the rules on being 300 exclusive as she may not be getting a 300 =P)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not and never 300 exclusive...No bigotry ever. You ride, you're in...But having someone in your group with a 300 is the idea...Then we could get this really great 300 photo op and we could all meet face to face and have a blast...Just like any other big name, like Ducati week, BMW days, the Honda Hoot. It doesn't have to be huge the first year. But it would grow with all our posted stories afterwards...There's a new track in New York that might be able to squeeze us in...Track day, meet and greet, shoot the shinola...:D

·
Registered
344 Posts
U want a good road look up the dragon 318 turns in 11 miles its n north carolina and south carolina i got my boys who ride it and say its amazing would love to go with some guys with 300's

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
dates?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done the Dragon on my 250...Hyosung GT250R that is....

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A little early for dates, but sometime in early summer would be nice. Or late summer. Or spring. I do Rolling Thunder every year, so Memorial Day weekend is out for me. An I race, so there's 4 weekends in the summer gone. But I'm very flexible. We'd have to put out a few possibles and see the response.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maybe put the event somewhere more mid-country, but still East. So that you can pick up more members that are further West. Somewhere like Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennesse, West Virginia, west Virginia(Western side of Virginia), west North Carolina. Maybe even Illinois.. They have LOTS of tracks in Illinois. Just to gather a bigger turnout!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm up for that. I've ridden West Virginia, Ohio, Penn, New York, Maine, Vermont, Conn., Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, etc...Figure out the most central for our demographic and I'll be there. And help organize too...Cheers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe yall should come to Canada !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
only if i can go to the hockey hall of fameq

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well ya! Any self respectin' US citizen has a passport, right??? But seriously folks, for our first big East Coast/Central meet, I think the biggest attendance would have the event somewhere between PA, Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. We could storm Louisa, Virginia and all eat at my sister's restaurant !!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As for the Hockey Hall of Fame (http://www.hhof.com/), passports are required. But we'd have great support from the GTA riders...Toronto has some really great sites to see and has some great roads 1-2 hours outside of the city. We could do it the weekend that I race at Mosport!!!! But that's in August. Hear that GTA riders, me, Mosport, August, come on your 300s and support "Team Free or in the Garbage Racing"...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe put the event somewhere more mid-country, but still East. So that you can pick up more members that are further West. Somewhere like Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennesse, West Virginia, west Virginia(Western side of Virginia), west North Carolina. Maybe even Illinois.. They have LOTS of tracks in Illinois. Just to gather a bigger turnout!
I have done a ton of riding in this area over the past 30 yrs (west Virginia(Western side of Virginia)...Anything around the Blue Ridge Parkway is AMAZING !!! 50 leading into VA from West VA is great, along with 211 in VA, near the BRP. I can't list all the amazing roads I've ridden there, but we could do worse than the western part of VA. There's a few members living right in that area...:D

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
All I need is an address and date and I'll most likely be there. Except Canada. I don't have my passport and I am planning to go there as a sweet get away with my lady, not a motorcycle trip! Lol.

P.S. - Go Penguins.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I thought I had done it with a penguin once, turns out there was a midget nun in town that week...Sorry, little person nun...

1 - 20 of 131 Posts