Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by the local performance shop today to check on new mirrors and they were so excited to to see a 300 for the first time that they asked if they could dyno it.

35.03hp
and 18 ft-lbs of torque.

I attached a pic of the results from my phone because my scanner isn't working. Sorry if it tortures your eyes...

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
good a/f reading, dont see the running stock lean like some people say, where u live?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They also gave me a direct comparison between my bike and a Ninja 250 with $4000 worth of mods that was used to win some championship last year, my bike was 35.03hp/18 ft-lbs while the winning Ninja was 32.02hp/15.5 ft-lbs. Just throwing that out there.

I'm seeing some fun in my future when it comes to modding this bike, it's so nice to finally have a ride that I'm actually planning on keeping for a while!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
REALLY impressive. Thought you had some real miles on her, wait until you burn though about 5 or 6 tanks of gas. Bet there's another pair of ponies kickin' up their heels by then - I'd heard 36+ real wheel h.p., and the way mine's running, it is believable.
Should only take a month or so to get through those tanks of gas, this bike is light years beyond my CBR250R so i just want riiiiiiiiiiide...... I felt basically no passion towards (nor was I inspired to ride by) the Honda but I am absolutely in love with this Ninja right now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Miles will accumulate, mine have

Winter of 2013 in Virginia. I'm 8 weeks in, 150+ miles per week. In 45 years of riding (I'm 62) never have I had the satisfaction this bike has given me. You will love it, I personally guarantee that; along with many who I'm sure feel the same way. These things rock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts