Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Why not just list the price on the forum so all members can see it?Is it really a big secret?
I know right! So stupid, it's as if he thinks he's doing them a good deal, when others reading this thread are thinking, WTF, he must be given unfair inflated bogus prices to each individual.

Just post the damn price if it's such a deal and I guarantee more people will buy it instead of some stupid private message me...

·
Registered
593 Posts
I know right! So stupid, it's as if he thinks he's doing them a good deal, when others reading this thread are thinking, WTF, he must be given unfair inflated bogus prices to each individual.

Just post the damn price if it's such a deal and I guarantee more people will buy it instead of some stupid private message me...

Some people would just be thankful that such a great company is offering a discount at all. If you guys are really interested in buying anything then send them a message or PM, from all of the reviews they have amazing service. And if you aren't actually interested in purchasing anything then I'm unsure what you guys are complaining about.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #264

Just a heads up.
Now that it's 2016, DYNOJET has officially raised their prices for all Powercommanders.

We will hold our Special price until we run out of stock.. and have to re-order at the new 2016 prices.

This probably won't be to much longer as we only have a few left of each in stock.

Thanks again for the support.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Can you pm two quotes please:

First one, Power Commander V and AutoTune for 2013 Ninja 300

Second one, just the Autotune

Both to 4227, Australia. Please include postage in the quote.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Hi,

Can you pm two quotes please:

First one, Power Commander V and AutoTune for 2013 Ninja 300

Second one, just the Autotune

Both to 4227, Australia. Please include postage in the quote.

You got it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
How much are they now? Why did they go up in price?
I'm assuming DynoJet is the actual manufacturer of the product? Not sure how long the current iteration of this product has been out, but there can only be a handful of reasons they are raising their prices.

Unless it's a new generation product coming out for 2016, either there's a ton of demand, or they think they can get more money out of people if other market conditions haven't changed. Historically a product gets cheaper as time goes on due to economies of scale.

One thing is for sure, they can't blame a price increase on "the price of gas" as many industries seem to do. Anyone remember how shit kept going up and the reason was always "gas went up, gotta charge you more" It's $1.41 here in N. Texas -- half of what it used to be, and we still have people jacking up the price of shit.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Hi
Can you send me a quote for the Power Commander V with/without the AutoTune for 2013 Ninja 300?

Thanks,

PM SENT

How much are they now? Why did they go up in price?

They went up about $25-$35 after the 1st of the year.

but, we have a few left from 2015 pricing that we are still offering.

Unfortunately, DJ hasn't had a price increase in over 7 years.. and in the world of manufacturing,..... cost of materials does go up sometimes.

Just the way it is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They went up about $25-$35 after the 1st of the year.

but, we have a few left from 2015 pricing that we are still offering.

Unfortunately, DJ hasn't had a price increase in over 7 years.. and in the world of manufacturing,..... cost of materials does go up sometimes.

Just the way it is.

Oh that's nothing.

Wish I had the extra money and I'd buy one. Could I get a quote, if it's not much trouble? Maybe I can fine some extra quarters and get one lol. Do you also price match?

Oh wow! I completely understand cost goes up. It's common sense and I also make fishing lures. Everything went up a couple of times since I started.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I see 2 different models of power commanders on your website

17-001 Kawasaki Power Commander, EX300 , Model PC V, Year '13-'14

'13-'14 Models ONLY.

AND

17-046 Kawasaki Power Commander, EX300 Ninja Model PC V , Year '13-'14

'13-'14 Models ONLY.

Can't seem to see what the difference is, other than 1 is about $50 more than the other.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #273 (Edited)
I see 2 different models of power commanders on your website

17-001 Kawasaki Power Commander, EX300 , Model PC V, Year '13-'14

'13-'14 Models ONLY.

AND

17-046 Kawasaki Power Commander, EX300 Ninja Model PC V , Year '13-'14

'13-'14 Models ONLY.

Can't seem to see what the difference is, other than 1 is about $50 more than the other.

Also, is this plug and play? I plan on doing track only with this bike, am I still going to have to take it to a tuner?

Correct.
It should show, that the 17-001 is Fuel ONLY.
And the 17-046 is Fuel and Ignition.

So you would just get the one that fits your needs and budget.

Here is the Link for More details: and PRICING: >> PCV <<

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #276

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is there anymore left at the discounted price? And also is it only the fuel controller that gets the special pricing? Or could we get the fuel and ignition one. Thank you.

261 - 277 of 277 Posts