Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Crap. Tucking my bike away for the night, I got too close to my bicycle in the garage. Didn't notice my left indicator hitting the bicycle tire. The end result... 1364773119531.jpg 1364773139891.jpg

Pretty sure these were soldered into the board. Looks like I'm going to need a new kit. :mad:
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
805 Posts
Well, Crap. Tucking my bike away for the night, I got too close to my bicycle in the garage. Didn't notice my left indicator hitting the bicycle tire. The end result... View attachment 2339 View attachment 2340

Pretty sure these were soldered into the board. Looks like I'm going to need a new kit. :mad:
Wow that sucks! Almost happens to me everyday cause of where I park. On the bright side a DIY kit will only run you 40$ tops

·
Registered
257 Posts
It was attached with just soldered on wires??? Weak. Shouldn't be able to brush up against something and knock them off.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was attached with just soldered on wires??? Weak. Shouldn't be able to brush up against something and knock them off.
They didn't get knocked off by just brushing against the bicycle. The bike is on a stand. My motorcycle was pushing back and the bicycle had no give. Lol, it wasn't just attached by the soldered wires either.

·
Registered
865 Posts
that must of been some hit to knock those things off! lol those are pretty neat blinkers though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts