Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p;)

i went to Sun n Fun yesterday and you have to drive/ride on a lonnggg dirt road to go park...

they had dedicated motorcycle parking but that dumb tractor was blocking entry so i said screw it and just parked in a car lot. it was emptying anyways no big deal.

PS Thanks to Kawi for including an in-dash receipt holder hahaha

that tugged in there nice and secure no chance of it blowing out... stayed put the whole three hours i was on the windy airfield

·
Registered
106 Posts
I believe this counts, now in order to finish yoru christening process, all you have to do is take it over a few jumps and wha la, you now have a dual purpose sport bike. LOL!!!:D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe this counts, now in order to finish yoru christening process, all you have to do is take it over a few jumps and wha la, you now have a dual purpose sport bike. LOL!!!:D
haha there are some bumps in the road where i have definitely left my seat... ;)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
That looked humid as hell. Looked like your camera lens was starting to fog up or you were trapped in the world's largest cloud of pot smoke.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have a friend who goes every year to fun n sun....he is emergency/maintenance, has done it for years...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looked humid as hell. Looked like your camera lens was starting to fog up or you were trapped in the world's largest cloud of pot smoke.
I suspect more than anything it's a combo of a setting sun and an extremely dusty road...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol well most assuredly, aside from knowing it's an effect in photoshop, i lack the skill to use such photo editing. in hindsight, actually looking at them, and realizing that it is florida and it probably was humid, at least to someone not really used to it, i think we're both right hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts