Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Lol I wish i had the "well this escalated quickly" meme. Fits this thread perfectly!

Reactions: Rob and Gawernator

·
Registered
887 Posts
Best OT thread ever

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
This. Thread. Fucking wow....we got how to catch women like pokemon, religious tinfoil hat theories off of a marriage tangent. All we need now is some talk about politics and guns from an extremely biased point of view and we'll have nearly every red herring internet topic discussion in one single thread that didn't actually set out to do it purposefully from get go. Must be a hell of a bridge to get this thread over to fit the giant troll that lives under it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
LOL. I never thought of it like Pokemon... LOL. That feeling when you can juggle five girls at once tho....

·
Registered
94 Posts
P0d....
something else you need to keep in mind... there is a reason there are 2 or 3 series on TV about women killing off their significant other... I bet they were not going to get alimony....

also, I believe the women who ride are exceptions to the rules... we don't follow them...

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
P0d....
something else you need to keep in mind... there is a reason there are 2 or 3 series on TV about women killing off their significant other... I bet they were not going to get alimony....

also, I believe the women who ride are exceptions to the rules... we don't follow them...
Well yeah, murderers tend not to get alimony. Notable exception.

And yes, of course female riders are different (and awesome). You're atypical simply by being riders, especially on a sportbike. Isn't that why we (and other females) sometimes call you Unicorns? :) It's a nod to your novelty and rarity. :multistars_smilie:

Reactions: Gawernator

·
Registered
887 Posts
P0d....

Yes, much domestic violence is female based surprisingly. Women are far, far more likely to murder their children. 71% in fact...

·
Registered
144 Posts
The whole domestic violence stats are appalling. It's one thing that is SO discriminatory to blokes. Blokes are always considered the respondent and the chick the aggrieved, except for rare circumstances. Chicks can get away with murder and be protected by DV legistation/social opinion, but a guy has to do the slightest thing and he'll have a gaol cell view. Don't get me started on this lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The reason for this disparity between the sexes is because there's a disorder which correlates to distorted thinking in this secularized society. Males and females have roles to play and this modern society tiries to blur the line between the sexes. Why is it that 80% percent of men died on the Titanic and 70% of women and children survived? Here's the Truth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmA680Khd0

*Pops a wheelie on the 300*

·
Registered
144 Posts
The reason for this disparity between the sexes is because there's a disorder which correlates to distorted thinking in this secularized society. Males and females have roles to play and this modern society tiries to blur the line between the sexes.
I'm all for the differences in the sexes. I have some very old skool views on it all, BUT equality in rights and natural justice should be upheld. That doesn't happen.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Well duh. feminism is all about special privileges for women, not equality. Anyone that thinks so is lying or oblivious.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well duh. feminism is all about special privileges for women, not equality. Anyone that thinks so is lying or oblivious.
Feminism is an off shoot of communism. This is why I believe the Catholic Church has the Truth. They have 2000 years of unbroken continuous witness of human history and political ideologies. The world order at the moment is a Christian World Order which has been established by the Catholic Church for the last 2000 years. The Freemasons/Illuminati was to change that. It's no surprise the majority of American Presidents are Freemasons, and that the situation of homosexual marriage, abortion, euthanasia, cloning etc. is the goal of the enemies of the Church.

Remember a few posts back how I mentioned about the Fatima Prophecies? Well if you know about it, I'm sure you can observe it happening in the news. I'm not positive if the Pope consecrated Russia, but it seems that the whole world has lost it's mind and the only person that has common sense is Vladmir Putin who is a self proclaimed Orthodox Christian fighting against the New World Order.

Anyway here's more on Feminism and how the Freemasons and Communism have a goal they are trying to implement then you'll have a eureka moment when you see the current affairs in the news again, homosexual marriage, abortion, gun control etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-cAsZ2jPWs

*does and endo with the 300*

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
We already have a word for equality; it's 'equality'. ;)

Feminism is no more about 'equality' than 'Masculism' would be.

Reactions: Gawernator

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ah tomorrow is the is last Friday of the month and "eat the streets" event block party and Saturday is Halloween, gonna be festive party atmosphere at Waikiki. I'm compelled to go pick up chics on my 300 :/

*starts doing burnout on the 300*

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ah tomorrow is the is last Friday of the month and "eat the streets" event block party and Saturday is Halloween, gonna be festive party atmosphere at Waikiki. I'm compelled to go pick up chics on my 300 :/

*starts doing burnout on the 300*
I never even attempted a burnout on my bike yet. Tires are expensive! lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
We already have a word for equality; it's 'equality'. ;)

Feminism is no more about 'equality' than 'Masculism' would be.
Hey Spacep0d I know you're not a believer, and I agree with some statements you made about attracting females, just because I do a lot of "pick up" and I know it works.

But I'd like to hear your thoughts on masculinity?

I think Mel Gibson knows how to portray masculinity in his movies, like Braveheart, The Patriot, etc.

Anyway here's a catholic perspective on "how to raise a man" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA

I think it's relevant to this topic of masculinity, and even though I don't act accordingly I agree with it somewhat...

121 - 140 of 161 Posts