Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I wanted to share with everyone a 3D printable fender eliminator for the 2013+ Ninja 300.
I was tired of all the over priced fender eliminators and wanted to have a go at making it myself, only using the stock components and keeping it as small as possible.
Files and instructions are through Thingiverse, I can't post links but search "Kawasaki Ninja 300 Fender Eliminator" and you'll find it.

I understand this isn't a super durable and permanent solution but it lasted me over 9 months before selling my ninja and never looked like it close to degrading.

Hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice work. I've downloaded and may print this in a week or two.

I am trialing carbon fibre impregnated filament, should work with this.

What CAD did you use and I think there should be more of this. We could maybe have a requests thread.

·
Registered
914 Posts
We could maybe have a requests thread.
I'd second this. Though a thread will probably be caotic and a subsection overkill, but I'd like to see something done. This isn't mainstream now, but it will be. Now the only thing left for me is to completely overhaul my Anet A8 with it's chintzy chinesium bearings...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's the material? ABS or PLA?
i just used PLA as it was all I had available to me. ABS kept screwing up the printer.
I spray painted the final piece with black paint and some gloss coats to give some weather protection. As i said, it lasted me over 9 months in the harsh QLD Australian summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts