Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

While riding my Ninja 300 on my local roads, I swerved to avoid hitting a small deer, lost control and highsided into a ditch, severely banging my noggin, helmet destroyed. New textile jacket ripped apart. Kevlar jeans ruined. Deer jumped the guardrail into the woods.

Dazed and groggy I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a new Miata pulled up with an attractive young woman who asked, "Are you okay?

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut yellow sundress with boobs hanging out... I notice those things don't hate me.

"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look. My leg was locked up and my neck was dislocated too with a throbbing headache.

She said, "Get in and I'll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your arm and leg."

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my GF will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I'm a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated,
"I'm sure my GF won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my GF is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch, I guess."

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you suffer a concussion that caused hallucinations, because...

Definitely. My fiance laughed so hard at this joke, like the Joker, or Harley Quinn, in prison, where I put her, 8 years. Cant stop laughing at realworld pain n suffering, even when i tell her shes a psychopath she cant stop laughing, thats a trait of sadistic psychopaths with MPD. She was sposed to get out of prison today, but i refused to move to her state, again. So she gets out in 3 weeks. She didnt get any time for stealing my car, got 2 days for waking me with a baseball bat to my head with 5 whacks then set me on fire, she got 10 days for saying she loved me in court, thats sweet. But i havent told her i bought a baby ninja, instead of give her all my money on "commisary". Shes quite homlcidal. She says she wants to be my biker bltch, we shall see if i survive. Mugshot is my fiance after giving me a concussion by baseball bat then set me on fire, sweetest girl i know, but even her mom said shes demonpossessed. Ive crashed in plenty of ditches BTW n plenty of strange women insist on taking me home with them FYI.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts